Bridging Skills : Spreadsheets QQI Level 4
This component is delivered as part of the overall Bridging Skills Programme, this provides the learner with the opportunity to achieve a major award over one year part time. this course is the equivalent of the Leaving Certificate on the National Framework of Qualifications. Talk to the coordinator for information regarding the award
QQI General Learning – 4M2010
Start Date: 25-09-2023 Hours/week: 02 Hrs 00 Mins Duration: 37 weeks
Applicants should have a standard of knowledge, skill and competence equivalent to NFQ Level 3 when accessing a Level 4 programme. Applicants may have participated in primary and secondary education although no formal qualifications are required.
Please see course details for minimum age requirements
Please refer to Programme Descriptor for Programme Aims and Objectives
Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work under direction with some ability to work on their own initiative.
|English And Communications Level 4||Communications (4N0689)||QQI|
1. To explore with the learner the purpose of spreadsheets and the processes involved in
creating spreadsheet documents.
2. To facilitate the learner to create and make modifications to spreadsheet documents.
3. To enable the learner to use spreadsheet functions and formulae for calculations.
4. To enable the learner to use a variety of commands to display data attractively.
5. To assist the learner to develop the language, literacy and numeracy skills related to
Spreadsheet Methods through the medium of the module themes and content
6. To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning.