EY QQI Level 1 Drama ES
This programme aims to provide learners with the opportunity to develop their elementary skills in numeracy, ICT and communications to prepare for progression to level 2.
QQI General Learning – P1GL0
No formal education or qualifications required.
Please see course details for minimum age requirements.
Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and an ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
No previous experience required.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Use new skills in in one or more areas of:
• Spelling and handwriting
• Computers and other technology
You’ll also be able to:
• Decide what you need to work on in the next course or class you go on to.
• Judge what kind of teaching helps you the most. This might help you decide what
you want to do next.
• Work in a group with other adults who are there for the same reasons as you.
• Put into practice what you have learned so that you can be more confident in
everyday new situations.