Bridging Skills – Alternative Leaving Certificate – Part-time Programme For more details please contact Mary Upton on 051 393 794.
- Special Needs Assisting QQI Level 5
- Children with Additional Needs QQI Level 5
- Healthcare Support QQI Level 5
- First Aid Responder PHECC
- Horticulture QQI Level 4
- Woodcraft QQI Level 4
- Wood Turning QQI Level 4
- Office Skills QQI Level 4
- Business Administration QQI Level 5
- Supervisory Management QQI Level 6 – suitable for those employed in the Healthcare sector
Contact us for updated information.
Adult Literacy & Language programme
We offer free courses in basic skills to adults who left school early, have been out of education for a long time or would like to improve their skills for work, study or everyday life. All of our courses are taught in small groups and are relaxed, friendly and free.
Build Your Basic Skills
- Spell with confidence
- Book Club for Improver Readers
- Build your Reading & Writing Skills
- Communicate with Confidence
- Creative Writing
- Maths for Everyday Life
- Personal Effectiveness
- Woodwork and more.
Wellness and Relaxation
- Relaxation Techniques
- Health & Fitness
- Visual Art
- Music Appreciation and more.
- Computers for Beginners
- Computers for Improvers
- Word Processing
- Smart Phones and Tablets
- Photos on your Phone
- Pass your Driver Theory Test and more.
- Level 0
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
Skills For Work
- Word Processing
- Internet Skills
- Digital Media
Fields of Learning
Find out more about the types of courses on offer.
Courses in my area
Filter through our courses on offer to find one you like!
WWETB Strategy Statement We are delighted to announce that our new 5-year Strategy Statement has been approved by the Board of WWETB. Exciting times ahead…
Start your journey with a Selskar College PLC course and study at our NEW College of Further Education in Wexford Town. Waterford and Wexford…
The WWETB Further Education and Training Fair (FET) for the Waterford area will take place on the 11th May from 9.30am to 3pm in the…